However wide the product range of modern decorative lighting shops, sometimes it is very difficult to select a suitable model for your interior whether it pertains to a residential house, office, restaurant or club. Do not waste your time for ineffective search - create a lighting fixture with customized design in LAMP4YOU* on-line construction kit.
How dows it works?
A working principle of our service to make a lighting fixture is very simple. To create a unique source of interior lighting, you should
- Choose a type and item number of the fittings for your lighting fixture. Five the most popular style options: Classic, Provence, Modern, Hi-Tech and Eclectic are available.
- Choose your fitting color.
- Define a shape and design of your lampshades. The construction kit* has cone-type and cylindrical lampshades of various colors with unique patterns created by our designers.
- Process the order to manufacture your lighting fixture.
As soon as we receive your order request, our manager will immediately contact you to clarify terms of cooperation and time of lighting fixture delivery and to confirm parameters of payment and product shipment.
With the help of our construction kit*, not leaving your home, you will create a one-of-a-kind source of decorative lighting and process an order for its assembly!
We offer to order:
- ceiling chandeliers;
- desk lamps;
- floor lamps (torcheres);
- wall lamps (wall-mounting lighting fixtures).
While manufacturing custom-designed lighting fixtures, we
- work precisely in accordance with the custom-made model created in the construction kit*;
- control product quality at each stage of manufacture: from material selection to performance check before delivery to customers;
- meet all technical requirements for structure and performance capability of lighting fixtures including fire safety requirements.
As soon as you have processed the order to manufacture a source of interior lighting with customized design and agreed all terms of cooperation with our manager, the model will be sent for manufacture. We select components in our stock and use them to assemble your unique lighting fixture. Prior to delivering the lighting fixture to you, we must check it for operation and safety.